Changing machine accounts

William Stuart william at hae.com
Thu May 28 17:27:29 GMT 1998

I seem to recall seeing this message when I was not logged into the
domain, but a local workstation as a standard user.  I got it when I was
logging into a shre, I gave it the local administrator username and
password.

This was a non-samba environment.  All machines were NT.

---
William Stuart  (william at hae.com)
"If Netscape is giving their software away, how do they make money?"
"Volume."