User level share on clients

Martha Peter mp at agymk.mumszki.hu
Thu May 28 14:15:46 GMT 1998

Hi all!

 I'm new to this list, but i have read the archives and the FAQ. I haven't
found any solutions for my problem. (it may be my fault)
 I've created a samba PDC, and it works fine except... On the clints i
cannot create shares for users. I mean when i try to create a share i try
to specify which uses can access that share, but the windowsNT WS cannot
get the user list from the samba server. The error: client can't access
users' list in domain SAMBA now, try again later (or something like that)
 I'd be glad if somebody can help me out.

			Best wishes,
					MP