Update: Machine accounts invalid

Dana Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Wed May 20 22:19:34 GMT 1998

Are you using ghostwalker or something similar to change the machine's SID on
each machine?
As I understand it, changing the machine name is not enough.  When you use
ghost or other
imaging software, the SID stays the same as the original machine you cloned
until you drop out of the domain, then
re-join.  At least, that's my understanding.