Password changes from NT

William Stuart william at hae.com
Tue May 19 23:55:05 GMT 1998

I remember seeing a post from Luke saying that password changes from NT
were possible, in fact, remarkably similar to Win95 password changes.  Has
password changing from an NT box been implemented?  Does it work for a
SAMBA domain or a just a regular SAMBA box?

My setup was an NT4SP3 server as a member of a RH40PAM SAMBA domain.  I
can't give you the messages I got because I have blown away my setup.

---
William Stuart  (william at hae.com)
"If Netscape is giving their software away, how do they make money?"
"Volume."