PAM problems

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu Mar 26 13:57:12 GMT 1998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> is anyone maintaining an on-line TODO list?  would anyone _like_ to
> maintain an html TODO list?  gerry? :-)

Sure.  Could do a static one real quick.  How 'bout a list of e-mail
addresses for people currently working on the problems as well.

I will start with the list posted by Paul a couple of months ago and
work from there.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )