Status of the todo list

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Tue Mar 3 13:03:17 GMT 1998

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> ok, i've just done the merge on BRANCH_NTDOM, from appx 1.9.18p2 to appx
> 1.9.18p3.  it was messy, but not as laborious as last time (hand-editing
> of patch files to reflect the directory structure).
>
> it would be nice if BRANCH_NTDOM goes to the main branch, soon.

I agree but I would prefer to have a FAQ on ntdom and the last known bugs
corrected before a merge. It will reduce both the questions from users and
our time to answer.

	Jean Francois

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :