utmp

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Feb 27 17:50:01 GMT 1998

Nuno Loureiro wrote:

> Hi!!
>
>         I wonder if you have a port of your program to linux, or if can
> you change it with a little of hack.
>         I get an error while trying to compile it..
>
> rtfm.root:/install > gcc -o utmppipe utmppipe.c
> utmppipe.c:31: utmpx.h: No such file or directory
>
>         I guess that utmpx.h is Solaris stuff, since I don't find it
> under linux.

Oopps.  I have put in the header files ( utmp.h and utmpx.h ) in

	ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/doug/utmp.h
	ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/doug/utmpx.h

Sorry for the confustion.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )