2 questions

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Sat Feb 21 15:18:08 GMT 1998

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Tim Winders wrote:

> I have the latest BRANCH_DOMAIN cvs files but I am having problems
> compiling under Digital Unix 4.0D.  I have a significant number of signed
> variables referencing unsigned variables and vice-versa which I hadn't
> noticed when compiling 1.9.18p3.  Is this a problem?

no, i just got confused and tried to address some of the signed/unsigned
issues.  i made a hash of it.  sorry.  it shouldn't be a problem, just a
pain to so many warnings.

>  Everything finished
> compiling, but I am weary of installing it.

it was _that_ tiring, huh :-)

> Additionally, I have tried to include the -DUSE_ARCFOUR option.  I grabbed
> arcfour.c from Luke's homepage and put it in
> /usr/local/src/arcfour/arcfour.c and put a line in the Makefile under my
> OS definition which says ARCFOUR=/usr/local/src/arcfour/arcfour.c but when

make this ARCFOUR_OBJ=...

tim, if you use the example "makefile" i sent to this list, copying the
DGUX compile options into it and removing the FreeBSD one, you won't have
to edit Makefile all the time.

luke