2 questions

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Sat Feb 21 20:52:01 GMT 1998

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, Tim Winders wrote:
>
> > I have the latest BRANCH_DOMAIN cvs files but I am having problems
> > compiling under Digital Unix 4.0D.  I have a significant number of signed
> > variables referencing unsigned variables and vice-versa which I hadn't
> > noticed when compiling 1.9.18p3.  Is this a problem?
>
> no, i just got confused and tried to address some of the signed/unsigned
> issues.  i made a hash of it.  sorry.  it shouldn't be a problem, just a
> pain to so many warnings.
>
> >  Everything finished
> > compiling, but I am weary of installing it.
>
> it was _that_ tiring, huh :-)

:-)  Actually, there were about 100 warnings!

> > Additionally, I have tried to include the -DUSE_ARCFOUR option.  I grabbed
> > arcfour.c from Luke's homepage and put it in
> > /usr/local/src/arcfour/arcfour.c and put a line in the Makefile under my
> > OS definition which says ARCFOUR=/usr/local/src/arcfour/arcfour.c but when
>
> make this ARCFOUR_OBJ=...
>
> tim, if you use the example "makefile" i sent to this list, copying the
> DGUX compile options into it and removing the FreeBSD one, you won't have
> to edit Makefile all the time.

Uh, I JUST subscribed to the samba-ntdom list, so I must have missed that
Makefile.  Can you send it to me?  Thanks!

|  Tim Winders, CNE              |  Email:  twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator         |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369     |
|  South Plains College          |  Fax:    806-897-4711            |