Can't compile with -DUSE_ARCFOUR

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Thu Feb 19 18:24:09 GMT 1998

this flag requires http://mailhost.cb1.com/~lkcl/arcfour.c.

> but keep getting linking errors.  We *do* have arcfour.c (from the ssh
> source)

this file requires USE_ARCFOUR_FROM_SSH.

> but can't figure out the makefile.

you mean Makefile.  or, included inline is an example makefile, which is a
practical way of compiling different versions without modifying Makefile.
this might help (as an example).  a number of people have been asking
about this.

-----------cut--makefile--cut-----------
ARCFOUR_OBJ = /usr/local/src/arcfour/arcfour.o

FLAGSM= -DFreeBSD \
-DFAST_SHARE_MODES \
-DUSE_ARCFOUR \
-DMEM_MAN \
-DDEBUG_PASSWORD -Wall -Wunused -Wshadow -Wcast-qual
LIBSM= -lcrypt

#FLAGS1 = -g2
#FLAGS1 = -O

include Makefile