NTDOM: Bug report clarification

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Feb 6 20:08:28 GMT 1998

jeremy garber wrote:

> I downloaded the latest (I think) BRANCH_NTDOM code on Wednesday
> (02/04/1998). I had to make several changes to the Makefile to get it to
> complete. Solaris 2.5.1.
>
> Should I report those fixes on this list or submit them to samba-bugs?

Are you referring to the addition of smbgetpass.o to smbd and nmbd
linking?  That was the only one I had to chnage for a clean compile (
under Solaris 2.5.1 of course ).

In answer to your question, I belive that they should be reported to
samba-bugs with the Subject beginning with NTDOM:

j-

                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )