Just wondering...

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Wed Feb 4 18:24:45 GMT 1998

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Paul Ashton wrote:

> At 19:13 03/02/98 , Earl Baugh wrote:
> >So, where on the samba site to I get it?
> >
> >Apparently folks have it up and running under Solaris 2.5 too..
>
> See http://mailhost.cb1.com/~lkcl/ntdom/ntdom-unix.txt and the
> rest of Luke's home page for current and background information.
> As mentioned in the ntdom-unix.txt you need to retrieve the
> relevant CVS branch.
>
> Basically, look at http://samba.anu.edu.au/cvs.html (typo in
> Luke's page) and then issue
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at samba.anu.edu.au:/cvsroot login
> once, then
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at samba.anu.edu.au:/cvsroot co -r BRANCH_NTDOM samba
> After the first time, you only get incremental diffs.

occasionally, this messes up.  it is recommended that if you get
compilation errors, to delete the source and re-check out (or in a new
directory).

also, for those people interested in keeping up-to-date with the
check-ins, subscribe to samba-cvs (an odd list: 2 to 30 messages a day,
averaging around 3).  see http://samba.anu.edu.au/listproc.

hopefully i've spelt things right, this time...

luke-the-fool