Just wondering...

Earl Baugh baugh at east.isx.com
Tue Feb 3 19:12:28 GMT 1998

Actually, I have a Solaris 2.6 machine (which is my personal
SS10) or access to at least one Solaris 2.5.1 machine (here at work)
where I could "play" with this.  I guess it just wasn't clear to me
where I would get the code (the only reference I saw in the
listproc archive was the PAM one...)

So, where on the samba site to I get it?

Apparently folks have it up and running under Solaris 2.5 too..

Earl