Your Passwd has expired .....

Joachim Kupke joachim at kupke.ml.org
Tue Dec 22 16:11:09 GMT 1998

On  3 Dec, concerning "Your Passwd has expired .....", David Bannon
wrote:

> The current main branch CSV tells me that my passwd has expired today and
> offers to let me change it. Now, I think that would be a good feature but I
> don't  think it is really implemented yet ??

The current CVS code will still do this. Without it actually being a
problem (users may decline to change their passwords), it tends to get
on one's nerves.

Is there any planning to fix this?

-- Joachim
                                           \\\|///
                                          (  @ @  )
| Joachim Kupke               | Das Sein zum Tode ist eminent viru-   |
|                             | lent; sowohl im kontingenten als auch |
| mailto:joachim at kupke.ml.org | im abstrakt ontischen Bereich.        |
| http://www.kupke.ml.org/    | (BTW: The end of MS is near...)       |