How do you make a domain admin?

John Burchett johnb at ee.duke.edu
Wed Dec 9 23:43:40 GMT 1998

luke,

cool, now my Domain user map will actually work. I didn't notice the '=' in
those lines, you might check the man page, because it doesn't mention equal
signs. Now I can login as Administrator (mapped to root), but there are still
two Administrator groups, and I'm in only one of them

also note, when I click on 'Domain Admins', USRMGR goes *boom* for some
reason, and when I click on a user to get profile info, I get a long wait
followed by 'remote procedure call failed'. I assume this means that
displaying profile info isn't supported yet?

one last thing, I have tried using the CVS as shown on the web site, but
somehow I keep getting old code that is dated a few months back, and it's the
alpha (not beta) version!? Where can I get the latest code? I've been looking
on ftp.samba.org/.../cvs_current. Is that the place?

thanx again for the help,
john burchett
johnb at ee.duke.edu