Samba NT Domain - NT login crash

louis.botha at cs.up.ac.za louis.botha at cs.up.ac.za
Tue Aug 18 09:10:15 GMT 1998

Hi Ignacio,

Just to confuse matters a bit more... :-)

I experienced exactly the same behaviour on my Slackware 3.4 server,
but *not* on a Red Hat 5.1 server.  I subsequently tested it on various
hardware & software combinations and concluded that the only platform
that does not crash the Windows clients is RH 5.1 -- I still have to
test Solaris though.

Regards,
Louis
Louis Botha                                Computer Science Department
louis.botha at cs.up.ac.za                    University of Pretoria
Tel: +27-12-420-3617                       Pretoria
Cell: +27-82-924-4616                      South Africa
http://www.cs.up.ac.za/~lbotha