username map and security=server problems

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Aug 12 15:58:10 GMT 1998

It's also not about NTDOM, and as such should really be discussed
elsewhere.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199