Slogans

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at regent.push.net
Wed Apr 29 05:37:59 GMT 1998

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, William Stuart wrote:

> In light of your recent password changing victory, I thought up a few
> slogans for the PDC when it's released:
>
> SAMBA...
>
> Only your sysadmin knows for sure.
> Not your Big Brother's PDC.
> Pretty Damn Cool!
>
> ALSO:
>
> With the recent password breakthrough what's left?
>
> By my count:
>
> Spools

jean-f's onto that.

> usermgr.exe (more than read-only)
> machine account creation from workstation (if planned)

these two are tied together: once you can add/modify user accounts,
machine accounts are also user accounts with a $ on the end, so there's no
difference

> Anything I'm missing?

for full stand-alone PDC functionality that makes sliced bread a
bacteriologist's dream when it's 4 weeks old: nothing i can think of...