User Manager for Domains

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Apr 29 05:52:23 GMT 1998

Am I right in saying that usermgr.exe is working, at least readonly ?

(mine is not !)

I can do a 'net users /domain' and see everyone but User Manager for
Domains tells me that

'Unable to browse the selected domain because : "The tag is invalid" '

Is there a trick to getting this going ? And if its going, will the
readonly facilities allow me to authorise (samba) domain users to use the
RAS services on the NT server ?

David.

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au