Browsing broken in main CVS branch

Johan Hedin johanh at fusion.kth.se
Thu Apr 23 16:14:36 GMT 1998

Sorry to have bothered you. It was my misstake. Did not "make clean"
before "make" after the "cvs update". Now browsing works again, but
netlogon does still not work. I'll look more to see if I missconfigured
anything.

Johan Hedin

| Johan Hedin                      | johanh at fusion.kth.se             |
| Ph.D. Student and System Manager | http://www.fusion.kth.se/~johanh |