A question about NT Domains

Paul Leach paulle at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 8 23:17:40 GMT 1998

Everyone is totally confusing a user logging in to a domain with a
workstation being a member of a domain.

Just the facts, ma'am:
A workstation can only be a member of one domain; a user account can exist
in only one domain. A human user can have many accounts.

A user in domain A can log in to a WS in domain B if domain B trusts domain
A, and that user can access anything in either domain if they are on the ACL
for the object being accessed.

Paul