[Samba-it] wheezy cups e samba

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:18:33 MDT 2013

Il 07/10/2013 13:06, Alessandro Dentella ha scritto:

> C'è qualcuno che riesce a farmi vedere una logica in questo comportamento?
Non so se c'è logica, ma è documentato...

> Secondo me l'impostazione locale dovrebbe prevalere su quella globale!!!
Da "man smb.conf":
       The browseable flag for auto home directories will be inherited
from the global browseable flag, not the [homes] browseable flag. This
is useful as it means setting browseable = no in the [homes]
       section will hide the [homes] share but make any auto home
directories visible.

   The [printers] section
       This section works like [homes], but for printers.