Combine exclude files

N.J. van der Horn (Nico) nico at vanderhorn.nl
Wed May 25 12:19:28 UTC 2016

Hi Fabi,

 From the man-page, at the end of FILTER RULES:

---
Note also that the --filter, --include, and --exclude options take one
rule/pattern each.
To add multiple ones, you can repeat the options on the command-line,
use the merge-file syntax of the --filter option, or the
--include-from/--exclude-from options.
---

This implies that --exclude/include/filter options can be repeated on
the commandline.

Hope this helps,
Nico

--
Email handtekening Nico van der Horn
Met vriendelijke groet / With best regards,

Vanderhorn logo

Voorstraat 55
3135 HW Vlaardingen
The Netherlands