man page

Tony Reed anthony.reed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:15:51 UTC 2016

Nah, this is the first time I've posted here in years. Gennaly things just
tick over with the application moving along in a nice straightforward
manner, improvment upon improvement. Rsync is one of the mose important and
usefu apps available for Linux and OS X (powered by APPLE!!!!); followed by
ffmpeg and vlc (and Apache, I guess, but I don't do  much of that anymore).
The docs are very well-written and I'm sorry that you and Herr Obermeister
Schtallman have had your sad little feelings hurt by the mere mention of
!!!!MICROSOFT!!!!! I used to maintain a couple of packages for
CRUX and there was a lot of that misplaced zealotry in those parts. I don't
beweeve in the widda baby jesus neither. Neener. I used to be Juanita's old
boyfriend, and all that.

--
Tony Reed
anthony.reed at gmail.com