Why is my rsync transfer slow?

dbonde+forum+rsync.lists.samba.org at gmail.com dbonde+forum+rsync.lists.samba.org at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:29:26 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-24 03:51, Kevin Korb wrote:
> Are you rsyncing from one to the other?  Both of them to somewhere
> else?  One at a time to somewhere else?  Why won't you just show your
> actual command line and an ls -li of the correct source and incorrect
> target?

Are you trolling me? All the information you ask for above has been
clearly spelled out in previous messages, messages you have replied to.

Why do you need my username, drive/volume name and other personal
details from my folder hierarchy? Both paths are regular local paths
with no special characters except space. And they are identical except
for the volume name.