Question on folder sync with "directory name translation"

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Jun 7 11:28:14 MDT 2015

I'm sure one of the experts will have a better answer, but two things
come to mind as options to explore:
1) Use --fuzzy twice so files which are the same but possibly with
different names and locations are synced
2) Use some sort of symlinks on the destination so the names actually
match (these could be added and removed right before and after the rsync
respectively if you don't want them around later.) Symlinks are tricky
with rsync. You have to set the options right, so I'm not sure of the
exact details.