yajsync - an implementation of rsync in Java

Per Lundqvist perlundq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 06:25:06 MST 2014

Hi,

If anyone is interested I've created a port of rsync in Java over at
https://github.com/perlundq/yajsync

yajsync has both a server daemon and a client part + a Java API. It
currently supports only a minimal set of features (incremental
recursion, preserve times). I am currently aiming for keeping it
compliant with protocol version 30.0.

This is a personal side project of mine that I have made for fun and
out of curiosity of the inner workings of rsync (after many years as a
user), so big cheers to Andrew Tridgell, Wayne Davison and all others
that have been involved in making such a great tool!

If you have any questions please use the yajsync discussion group at
http://groups.google.com/d/forum/yajsync

thanks,
Per Lundqvist