Bad size transfers

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:51:14 MST 2013

Hi Wayne,

I assume the file is completed by the time rsync started copying, but it
may happens that another file creation triggered the rsync before the
last one was copied and in that case, the scenario you described is
possible.
I'll try to enhace my script not to sync everything and to update rsync
also.
Thank you very much.
Regards,