file corruption

xiaolong mou xiaolong.mou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:34:54 MST 2013

No they are some random files..

It's really weird that rsync over ssh seems to catch the corruption ,
with warning messages "xxxx failed verification -- update discarded
(will try again)". However rsync to remote daemon just corrupts files
without any warning. Is it possible that I need to specify some option
in rsyncd.conf to enable post-transfer checksum verification?