cwRsync got killed...

brian at aljex.com brian at aljex.com
Thu Mar 8 11:57:01 MST 2012

Not that I have any say but I agree on both counts.

That is, I think it's ok for the 4.2.0 source not to be provided by them now, if they are not supplying the 4.2.0 binaries now, but at least at the time they were providing 4.2.0 binaries under gpl, then at that time at least they were obligated to make the matching source available. I don't know how long those obligations last after the fact. I can't imagine that you are obligated for example to provide a web host and all that that implies for the rest of your life just because you once wrote a hello world under gpl.

--
bkw