Rsync an offline database?

BillDorrian at pgatourhq.com BillDorrian at pgatourhq.com
Wed Jun 27 23:47:48 MDT 2012

Thanks Kevin. Just doing a little sanity check before I go and copy 4TB
worth of database files!

Bill Dorrian
Network Administrator
Desk: 904-273-7625
Cell: 904-859-9471

From:   Kevin Korb <kmk at sanitarium.net>
To:     rsync at lists.samba.org,
Date:   06/28/2012 01:45 AM
Subject:        Re: Rsync an offline database?
Sent by:        rsync-bounces at lists.samba.org

" Follow the 2012 FedExCup season at PGATOUR.COM."
"The information contained in this transmission and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message."