Time rsYnc Machine (tym)

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:31:52 MDT 2012

Ah.

Not being interactive is important for running in cron; I believe stdin
will probably immediately EOF.

But redirecting  stdout and stderr is unnecessary - the output just goes to
a cron e-mail with most cron's.   Sometimes it's better to redirect to a
file, but  that's more of a user preference things.