Require Information

Voelker, Bernhard bernhard.voelker at siemens-enterprise.com
Wed Oct 5 05:28:51 MDT 2011

Hi,

the problem is to lock the databases to get a consistent backup.

You'd be better off asking http://www.google.de/#q=mysql+backup .
Maybe using a simple mysqldump + transferring the dump to a backup server would
meet your requirements (for this, you could use rsync, of course ;-).

Have a nice day,
Berny