Excluding most and including some problems continue.

Ian Skinner iskinner at cdpr.ca.gov
Thu Sep 30 17:42:48 MDT 2010

>>> Steven Levine <steve53 at earthlink.net> Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:22 PM >>>
> It's close, but you need to augment is a bit.  Try

> + das/htdocs/docs/*
> + em/htdocs/docs/*
> etc.
> + */
> - *

Thanks for the suggestion, but that did not seem to produce the desired results.  I did not look into why in detail, but a dry run produced files from directories I wanted to exclude and apparently not all the files I wanted to include.

After a day of trail and error and internet searching I now have this that is really close.  It copies all the directories I earlier identifies that where being falsely excluded.  There are still two or three individual files that are not copying for some reason.  I am looking into those now.

+ das
+ em
+ enf
+ internal