Intermittent rsync Issues

J. T. Gray jtg at intarcorp.com
Thu Sep 16 09:04:21 MDT 2010

Added --bwlimit=150 at 10:58, had a success at 10:59, failure at 11:00, and
success at 11:01.

It takes about 1.7s to execute the rsync command, for what that's worth.

That it seems to fail immediately suggests it's something
connection-related, but that it fails on rsh and ssh both suggests it's
something specific to the client app.  I'm currently updating my EC2 image
to see if it's specific to the build of Ubuntu I'm using.