file compression on target side

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:05:07 GMT 2009

Using Redhat 4.5; I have been researching this for weeks and all signs
and wisemen (such as yourself) point to the Holy Grail -- ZFS!

On a side node, brtfs nor ext4 won't help us too much. Strange that
ZFS is being ported to FreeBSD but a license dispute between GPL and
CDDL? I guess GPL isn't all its cracked out to be... (no flame
intended).

Eitherway, thanks for everyone's time and replies.

TIA