rsync clear text while transfer & status mail

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Tue Feb 24 19:57:09 GMT 2009

LBackup supports sending status emails relating to backup jobs. You
could simply look at the code this uses and customize it to your
requirements. Alternatively, you could write your own script to send
the status email. As far as I know sending emails is not really a job
which rsync currently handles.

For details on LBackup email reporting visit the following URL :
https://connect.homeunix.com/lbackup/reporting#log_delivery_via_email

If you have any issues, feel free to join the LBackup mailing lists.