without passwd

Rajiv Nair rajivnair2009 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:53:20 GMT 2008

dear still giving the same error...anyway i will explain once more...pls see

i have two server named fedora5 and fedora9 both server is having rsync
server installation.  Both system location is local only, i mean
192.168.1.110 (fed5) 192.168.1.71 (fed9)

i have samba shared folder in both systems.../data/work..my idea is
incremental backup for both these folders in both servers as differnt folder
called /data/backup..
means from fed5 /data/work to fed9/data/backup and from fed9/data/work to
fed5/data/backup...

user name for both system is same rajiv and passwd 1234

can you tell me what commands will work for this situation?

want to put this in crontab, issue is at present it asking passwd..

Rajiv