rsync is effecting in the DC switch??

Benjamin Schweizer 2008 at benjamin-schweizer.de
Mon Sep 22 13:10:34 GMT 2008

Hi Manuel,

it is unlikely that rsync is causing your trouble as it operates on top
of tcp (osi layer 4); broadcasts are special ethernet packets that are
transmitted on osi layer 2. I think there might be another problem with
your server or with your switch (is it hubbing?). I suggest you talk to
your network admin again or repost this mail into a network list.

Greetings
Benjamin

http://benjamin-schweizer.de/contact