Ignore Owner and group at destination

Meeaz zaeem.masood at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:15:18 GMT 2008

Hi,
I am using ssh for file transfer. Passphrase-less exchange has been set up
between 2 different UNIX users (i.e at host and remote). Once I give the
options that you advised, it gives a syntax error as below:-

rsync -arv --no-o --no-g --files-from=./ff /app/domains/abcref
rxplx005:/var/log/Test_log/TEST
rsync: --no-o: unknown option
rsync error: syntax or usage error (code 1) at main.c(1084)

Pls advise