taking advantage of filles in folder other than destination folder

rssrik rssrik at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 5 13:26:46 GMT 2008

Thanks paul,

but the requirement is to upload to the backup server (from database
server),

"rsync -a --compare-dest=../$YESTERDAYS_BACKUP  $TODAY $REMOTESOURCE
#change the src and dest"

this command does not seem to work for me !! I mean that the whole file is
getting transferred !

Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks again,
rssrik