Windows 2003 Cygwin Netapp remote filesystem

Michael Chletsos mpchlets at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 21:13:34 GMT 2008

Ok so I have figured out the problem with my rsync daemon is the fact
that rsync interprets // as / and therefore is not seeing this as a
unc path, but rather a absolute path.

and /cygdrive/h does not work because it is not setup outside of the
cygwin environment, i.e. a windows service.

I could add it to the registry for cygwin mount points, but I think a
fix to the code might be better.

Any suggestions in the source, where this // problem might live?