Rsync sending files that haven't been updated.

becca23 ronumber23 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:43:55 GMT 2008

Yes it does appear that I have some sort of UTC disaster on my hands. For
testing, both the Linux and Windows machine are virtual machines on a VMware
server. The current UTC time for that one is 6:39. The Linux UTC time is
listed as 5:39 which agrees with worldtimeserver.com. The windows machine is
one or two hours ahead of that depending on whether I set it for daylight
savings time or not. Help?!