How to specify "--link-dest" on server (rsyncd.conf)?

Carl E. Thompson lists-rsync at carlthompson.net
Tue Apr 29 20:25:06 GMT 2008

Hmm... I didn't get any response to my post... did I send my question to
the wrong list? Is there a more appropriate way to contact the rsync
developers? Did I miss some feature in the documentation that does this?
Are the developers simply too busy / not interested in responding to
this issue? Please steer me in the right direction if there is anything
I'm doing wrong with my request.

Any type of acknowledgment at all would be appreciated!

Thank you,
Carl Thompson