Howto: Mac OS X to Windows VM

Rama D. Chavali rdchavali at teledrill.com
Wed Apr 9 22:12:01 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a mac pro and a windows Vm which I want to keep sync.  I tired
using other Sync programs but they do not seems to be working.  I tend
to leave applications running which create their own temp files in its
own specific folder, which caused the other sync programs to crash.  I
tired SyncToy by MS and Unison.  I am looking for a bi-directional sync
program that runs in the background and syncs any changes caused to the
folder.  I heard that rsync can slove this problem for me, but I am not
sure how.  Can any one be of hlep to me?

- Rama