rsync installation _error exit code1

sri vasulu mlumtech at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:37:14 GMT 2008

Hello Paul Slootman,
Thank you very much for your suggestion,
In my machine i had cc compiler , it seems to be older version.Is it
necessary to use GNU C compiler to install rsync or can i proceed with
latest version of CC compiler.

could you please suggest a solution for this error ,along with this please
provide a installation procedure for required compiler to solve this
error.it's very urgent waiting for your reply.

with regards,
mannam srinivas