Mapped Drive

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 05:29:37 GMT 2007

The problem is some files don't change in size.  So I was hoping that the
checksums could be cached.  Perhaps I'm mistaken but I thought the checksum
determined what actual blocks were transferred.  I suppose it could be
cached at either storage location.

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926