File bit synchronization?

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:43:21 GMT 2007

No idea why it's not.  I usually use the -v -rlt -z --delete options.  You
could try the -c switch.  I believe that will ignore the mod time and size
and skip based on the checksum only.  Though I would think you need a switch
that does the opposite of that.  Maybe someone else has an idea.

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926
E-Mail stevezemlicka at gmail.com