rsync include partial files in list to send?

brad miele bmiele at ipnstock.com
Tue Sep 11 20:53:20 GMT 2007

Hi,

I looked as best I could and didn't see my question addressed (which
doesn't mean it isn't), so apologies if this is in a faq and i missed it.

i am hoping to use rsync with the --remove-sent-files option. the sending
side of the transaction will very likely include files that are being
written to when rsync is run. will rsync include these partial files in
it's list? i want to avoid the copying of the partial files and obviously
their removal from the source.

source system, is osx, remote is freebsd 6.x

best regards

Brad
Brad Miele
IPNstock.com