Milestone release for rsync 3.0.0?

Paul Slootman paul+rsync at wurtel.net
Mon Sep 3 12:00:33 GMT 2007

On Sun 02 Sep 2007, Wayne Davison wrote:

> I'm hoping that it won't be all that much longer before the first
> pre-release version will be ready.  I mainly want to get hard-link
> support working in incremental recursion mode (which is getting pretty

Hmm, I would have found it acceptable to delay that until an 3.1.0
release or so; having the incremental recursion without hardlink support
available would be very useful already. As it stands, that's been
running here, continually syncing a few hunderd GBs of image files
without any problems (a CVS version from a couple of months ago).

Paul Slootman